The Asian Trader Awards return!
Tuesday 30th November 2021
After a virtual 2020 ceremony we are overjoyed to announce that the Asian Trader Awards 2021 will take place as a real live event in 3-D, really in central London at a fantastic real hotel just as it used to be.
This is our 32nd year of recognising excellence in the UK's convenience stores - we want you to join us for a memorable evening and turn the experience of a long hardship into strength and optimism for the future.
The awards will be extra special this year, as we gather to congratulate and take stock of everything the convenience channel has achieved during the pandemic period. Convenience really stepped up to the plate, for their local areas, places people could rely on for supplies and deliveries. You changed from being a local store to being the hub of the community, and a new phenomenon was born: Convenience on Demand .
We really look forward to seeing you there for a great evening.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
PRODUCT NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
With thanks to our sponsors and partners
Asian Trader Awards continue to adhere Government and Public Health Guidance prior to the event.
To reduce the risk of COVID Spread,
- Everyone attending the event will be required to do a lateral flow test within 48 hours prior and upload the results via the NHS website https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You can order a lateral flow test kit for free from https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or you can pick up a test from pharmacies or community centres like libraries.
- We recommend you wear a mask whilst moving around the venue
- Sanitise your hands regularly using stations provided around the venue
- Refrain from shaking hands or fist bumps